Textile equipment only reaches its maximum production when all the infrastructure of the factory has been carefully designed to adapt to their needs. In weaving mills and textile weaving, textile ventilation systems are essential to achieve the ideal infrastructure.
Textile ventilation systems
- Dust filtering and treatment of exhaust air, including recovery and reuse of fibres.
- Correct environmental humidity according to the fabrics manufactured.
- Necessary ambient temperature.
- Optimal speed and direction of airflow.
- Minimum investment costs.
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs achieving automatic production and appropriate services.
- Central vacuum cleaning installation.
Sectors of action
- For yarn spinning.
- For fabric production.
- Dust removal.